Saturday, July 19, 2008

A difficult week for everyone...

by Austin
Hi everyone...I was away for a while cause I m left alone more than I m used to ....and the reason is good sadly...grandpa is in hospital and all the family have to be there in turns but go to work too. I can understand that there is a problem, and I try not to nag ....I m sad too that he is away cause we sleep together every noon after lunch and we watch the 8 o clock news in his armchair....however I hear that things are going well for him and the doctors will let him come to me again soon....so I keep my paws crosses!
hope all of you are in good health
kisses

1 comment:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Austin,
I keep my paws cross that things are going well for your grandpa and the doctors will let him come to you soon so you two again napping together every day after lunch and watch the 8 o clock news in his armchair.
Oh I wish I still had my grandpa with us.

 

Click here to send a message to Austin.