Friday, July 25, 2008

H O L I D A Y S

by Austin
I m off.....with grandpa and grandma!!! We are on our way to our summer home and I m absolutely thrilled!!! Grandpa is fine now and he couldn t stand a moment in the city so ahead for the sea.....Mum and dad will go to an island for 5 days but I dont care cause I know I ll have a great time and numerous treats I don t usually get. so, I packed my things , bones, toys, wet napkins, food and my favourite pillow and I sail to the sweet sound of summer breeze.....ah....I could become a poet I know....
kisses to all

3 comments:

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof, Austin Pawyers, Dog of Mystery

Desert Pups here just roaming the neighborhood and meeting new pals cause we're new in town. Come by and see us some time.

Woof, woof,
Scuba, Keiko, Norman and Toby from Life Inside The Fence

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Yeah your grandpa is fine now.
Enjoy your time at the beach.
XOXO

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hey Austin - have a wonderful holiday :)

Maltese Paws,

S&C

 

Click here to send a message to Austin.