Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend news..

by Austin


Generally I m a well behaved creature but I cann t stop barking whenever in an unfamiliar place...That's a big problem for my family cause they can t take me anywhere they want since I annoy other people around.
Things will become strange from now on and I don t know what will happen , and here is why.....
My grandparents rented a flat near the sea for the summer.That means we have a place near the beach and we can go any time....cool eh? But I went yesterday and I was a bit nervous and jumped up at every noise. I have the feeling that they are unhappy cause they want me to go there with them, but think about the other people in the other apartments as well..
Anyway, I must say that I ll try to behave , but also any advice would be extremely useful and welcomed!!
troubled Austin

3 comments:

Stanislaw said...

Perhaps a very special treat in a puzzle toy is in order. Something that you go crazy for, but only get when you're in a new place. Eventually you might associate new places with this wonderful toy and tasty treat and you'll be excited to go!

Hope you're feeling better. You are as cute as ever!

The Zoo Crew said...

I'm a barker and it drives my mom mad! My problem is that I can't see, so when I'm in a strange place, it drives me crazy and so I have to bark to make sure everyone knows I'm around. Hope you're doing better, not barking like I do!!

Halo

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hello Austin, you're so cute.
I'm Mango the Maltese kiddo. I like your blog, please visit mine. Can we be friends, please?

 

Click here to send a message to Austin.