Sunday, June 1, 2008

summer haircut for dogs

by Austin

The weather has become really hot and I decided to ask for a haircut although I try to avoid it as much as possible....I have to stand still for such a long time , that I go crazy afterwards!!! But the time has come for me to face reality and point my nose to the scissors...I must admit , I have trained them pretty well , cause they now fully understand what I ask for. My main problem is that I don't like people touching my paws cause they are sensitive, but I can't have military haircut everywhere and leave my feet like bushes...I think that style is girly....and I can't have that!!!

You know, the cool thing about my family is that they have found ways to groom or cut my hair at home, so I don't have to go elsewhere AND they don't have to pay every once in a while...They've got a good quality pair of scissors to shorten the hair, and then they've bought a trimming machine (which by the way was advertised for human beards and moustaches) and I get a good , clean haircut whenever I see fit!!


IMPORTANT TIPS

Guys....be really careful when you cut your dog's hair....our skin is extremely sensitive and we bleed easily...
If you haven't done it before, be VERY patient until your pet gets used to the procedure...the first time will be difficult indeed , but as the time goes by, things will imrove greatly! I can tell from my own experience...the first time , it took us around 2 hours to finish, but now, in 20 min, I look my best!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Austin, what breed are you 'cause you are ADORABLE!

 

Click here to send a message to Austin.